Woman Who Says Usher Exposed Her To Herpes Speaks Out... SEE Photo_1
A woman who is suing Usher for allegedly exposing her to genital herpes has come forward, saying Usher cherry-picked her out of a crowd at one of his concerts, got her number, went to her hotel and had sex with her without disclosing he allegedly had genital herpes.

Quantasia Sharpton appeared with celeb lawyer Lisa Bloom this morning, saying she was celebrating her 19th birthday at an Usher concert, wearing a birthday crown, when she was contacted by Usher's security.

Sharpton says she's negative for herpes but still feels violated.

Bloom went on to say she doesn't know for sure if Usher has herpes but there are media reports saying just that and he has remained silent.

Bloom is filing a lawsuit on behalf of 2 women and 1 man, all of whom claim they have had sexual contact with Usher since his alleged diagnosis. She says 1 of the remaining clients -- either the man or woman -- has tested positive for herpes.

Attorney Bloom went on to say she's been contacted by others and may file additional lawsuits.

Bloom says one of the things she wants is a court order forcing Usher to reveal to his future sex partners that he has an STD ... again, his health status has not been confirmed, she said.

• Date: Aug 08

[size=2]I was diagnose with genital HERPES since 2012 they where all spreading all over my body even on my private part two i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2015 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 2Months ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr [/size][size=2]Akaba Obadu[/size][size=2], And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he told me about his natural herbal treatment and he prepared me some herbs which i takes for some couples of days, and i take it as he says before i am to no i was perfectly cure of it and never experience it again. please friends if you have herpes virus and you really wants to get rid of it, please contact this great DR.[/size][size=2]Akaba Obadu[/size][size=2] for herbal treatment and you will get rid of it. EMAIL [[email protected]][color=#1155cc]dr.[/email][/size][/color][size=2][[email protected]][color=#1155cc][email protected][/email][/size][/color][size=2] cell phone contact [/size][size=2]+2348073884401[/size][size=2] his whatsapp contact is [/size][size=2]+2348073884401[/size][size=2] you can also massage him right now true here on his page with Facebook [color=#1155cc]https://web.facebook.com/DR.[/size][/color][size=2]Akaba Obadu[/size][size=2][color=#1155cc]/?fref=ts thanks and GOD bless you all.[/size][/color]

This site has no rating